| zaim♥ani | aca | lia | raid | zaid | rafidah | syed | raidah | muadz | sheera | nadia | iqbal | sara | apis | azim | intan | asyraf | danial | izzah | iqa | danish | dayah |. WE'RE CAS mate . =)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

to all cas member...

special thanks to my frens mohd syaiful a.k.a yb....
bcuz let me used his b.band to get me on9 and post smting in our blog....

insya'allah....
myb next week after my 1st final exam i will back ijok or s.alam...
so..who miss me can find me there k...
or can call me...
but not these week...*im seriously damn busy+tansion+sick and bla,bla,bla.....*
ok....
thahts all right now....

to all member who exam this month...
i wish gud luck....do the best....all da best k...*shoot the moon means look foward*

okey....

miss u all....

bye2...salam...

p/s: infinity...whats going on with you plan......?

0 comments: